Stay home. Stay safe. Stay connectedby Jazz Business
As part of the business community, we understand the importance of safety and security of people as well as the criticality of business continuity. Therefore, we wanted to share what Jazz is doing for the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic. Pakistan is on the list of high-impact countries and we must work together to counter this. We are sharing what we are doing and keen to hear on how you are handling the situation, and if we can be of any assistance.
In times like these, telecommunications and digital services become critical tools – Jazz serves 61 million customers and hundreds of leading enterprises that serve over 200 million Pakistanis. Our priority is to #FlattenTheCurve and reduce the threat.
Together, we can ensure that Pakistan takes the necessary steps to protect our collective well-being and ensure business continuity, and to help the government in the national response effort.
FOR EMPLOYEES WE ARE;
- Ensuring clear communication to increase awareness
- Implementing a mandatory ‘work-from home’ regime
- Distributing hand sanitizers and face masks
- Making employee helpline available 24/7
- Circulating information and conducting training for all business partners
WITH PARTNERS WE INTEND TO;
- Work with Government to build critical awareness on testing and treatment, and to help counter dis-information
- Ensure quality services to support customer connectivity, preferably through digital channels
- Increase bill repayment thresholds to avoid blocking of services
- Eliminating cash by supporting digital payments – Through JazzCash, customers can make payments online.
- Create Awareness- Jazz is using its digital mediums to inform and educate our customers and partners to better equip them to face the crisis
- Connect B2B customers: Jazz Business, is trying to facilitate remote working through digital tools and services
WE ARE HERE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
We strive to ensure uninterrupted service to you through our various digital channels. Please reach out on the channel you feel most comfortable with:
- Jazz Business Helpline: 03000-160-160
- Jazz Business Email: email@example.com
- Jazz Biz Menu: Dial *768*7# for non-smart phone users
- Jazz Business WebCare: https://businessworld.jazz.com.pk/customer/account/login/ to manage your account online.
- Jazz Business WhatsApp at 03003008000 for instant responses
- And you can always contact your Jazz Business Consultant
- Tweet @Jazzpk