Switch to Pakistan’s largest and No.1 cellular network without the hassle of changing your number. By doing so, you enter into a world of seamless connectivity and unmatched products that are designed with unmatched excellence. It is this exclusive feature that sets Jazz apart from it’s competitors. Switch to Jazz today!
Terms and Conditions
- There must be no change in ownership of the number to be ported, in the last 60 days of the porting request.
- Ensure that the number to be ported is active (not expired) and is a valid subscription with the existing service provider.
- You should have the SIM Number (or IMSI Number) of your existing service provider’s SIM Card (mentioned on the SIM Card).
- No outstanding agreements or liability should exist between you and your existing service provider.
- You should not have any outstanding amount against any of the numbers in your name with existing service provider.
- There should be no legal impediments or pending matter in the Court of Law, related to the existing number(s), anywhere across Pakistan.
- Visit any Jazz Sales & Services Center, along with the necessary information, to make a porting request by filling out a porting request form by Jazz. You would be requested to show the SIM for verification purposes.
- Customer will send MNP to 667 as per existing process
- Customer will send response received from 667 to 76300