Offering extremely low rates on frequently traveled destinations
The fear of excessive billing and the perception of astronomical rates prevents many international travelers from utilizing Data Roaming. However, Jazz is now offering extremely accessible tariffs on some of the most frequently traveled destinations that are, in some cases, even lower than local mobile data rates.
|SN||Country||Flag||Per MB (PKR)||Per GB (PKR)||Operator|
|1||Saudi Arabia||PKR 3.0||PKR 3,072||STC|
|2||United Kingdom||PKR 8||PKR 8,192||02|
|3||United Arab Emirates||PKR 22.0||PKR 22,528||Du UAE|
|4||USA||PKR 5.0||PKR 5,120||AT&T|
|5||Thailand||PKR 8.5||PKR 8,704||True Move|
|6||China||PKR 3.0||PKR 3,072||China Mobile|
|7||Turkey||PKR 2.0||PKR 2,048||Avea, Turkcell|
|8||Australia||PKR 2.0||PKR 2,048||Optus|
|9||Canada||PKR 6.0||PKR 6,144||Bell Mobility , Telus|
|10||France||PKR 11.0||PKR 11,264||Bouygues Telecom|
|11||Malaysia||PKR 4.0||PKR 4,096||Celcom|
|12||Japan||PKR 8.0||PKR 8,192||NTT DoCoMo|
|13||Switzerland||PKR 17.0||PKR 17,408||Swisscom|
|14||Singapore||PKR 12.0||PKR 12,288||Singtel|
|15||Sweden||PKR 6.0||PKR 6,144||Tele 2|
|16||Spain||PKR 7.0||PKR 7,168||Telefonica Moviles|
|17||Germany||PKR 1.0||PKR 1,024||T Mobile|
|18||Kuwait||PKR 2.0||PKR 2,048||Viva (KTC)|
|19||Qatar||PKR 3.0||PKR 3,072||Q-Tel|
|20||Netherland||PKR 17.0||PKR 17,203||KPN BV|
|21||Egypt||PKR 10.0||PKR 10,240||Mobinil|
|22||Sri Lanka||PKR 4.0||PKR 4,096||Mobitel , MTN|
|23||Hong Kong||PKR 2.0||PKR 2,048||PCCW , CSL|
|24||Portugal||PKR 1.0||PKR 1,024||TMN|
|25||Afghanistan||PKR 7.0||PKR 7,168||AWCC|
|26||Kenya||PKR 7.5||PKR 7,707||Safaricom|
|27||Cambodia||PKR 16.0||PKR 16,384||Sotelco|
|28||South Korea||PKR 3.0||PKR 30,072||SK Telecom|
|29||Chile||PKR 3.0||PKR 3,072||Entel PCS|
|30||Jamaica||PKR 8.0||PKR 8,192||Digicel|
|31||Russia||PKR 2.0||PKR 2,000||Beeline Vimplecom|
- *Jazz is in Roaming partnership with multiple operators in a single country. All operators in one country do NOT provide the same Data rates. Please ensure that you have selected your desired operator before using Data services. Jazz will not be held responsible in case of bill shock.
- All tariffs are charged in Pak Rupees when billed. US$ – Pak Rupee exchange rate shall be the open market exchange rate on 23rd day of the preceding month.
- Charges have been calculated using prevailing exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- GPRS sessions are billed in accordance with the respective Initial and Subsequent charging intervals.
- Govt. Taxes apply.
- Jazz’s International Roamers can contact our International Roaming Helpline on +92 (300) 847 0112 / +92 (300)-2000100.
Data Roaming is a new innovative service brought to you by Jazz. It allows you to use your Data mobile phone/PDA or any one of these together with your laptop to access Jazz World and the Internet even when you are away from Pakistan.
To access Data Roaming, you simply need to:
Register as a Jazz IR subscriber at any CS center by paying a security deposit of Rs. 20, 000 (if you already have a security deposit of Rs. 5, 000, you will only need to deposit Rs. 15, 000).
Register as a Jazz Data user and pay monthly subscription charges of Rs. 500.
Own a Data-enabled mobile phone.
Jazz Data Roaming
Maintaining its commitment to providing state-of-art communications solutions to its subscribers, Jazz is the first cellular service provider in Pakistan to offer extensive Data Roaming to its postpaid subscribers.
Jazz IR subscribers can now enjoy Data while roaming on the following networks/countries:
- With Data, you can also access a suite of interactive services in your hands:
- Manage your appointments, To-Do-List and read emails on the move. Enjoy interactive online games. Meet new friends on mobile chat room. Stay updated with the latest worldwide and financial news in your hands. Have information at your fingertips on the nearest amenities, recommended food outlets, cinema and many more!
- Enjoy wireless surfing anytime, anywhere!
Note: Access speed is equipment dependent.
Click here for Data Roaming Tariff sheet