Why roamers should select Jazz network?
When you select Jazz’s network as your choice for mobile communication in Pakistan, you select the most reliable and powerful network with extensive nationwide and worldwide coverage.
- Jazz offers the most comprehensive nationwide coverage with more cell sites than any other network in Pakistan
- We are well connected in all provinces and major cities
- We provide 24-hours Customer care and support from well-trained customer service staff.
- We are the largest mobile operator within Pakistan
Network Selection Procedure
Once you arrive in Pakistan, you will be able to access Jazz’s network in the following ways:
By default, phone sets are configured on automatic network selection. On arrival in Pakistan your phone set will search for available networks and will automatically select a network. Ensure that the selected network is Jazz, which has a network code of “410 01″.
If you are unable to access Jazz’s network automatically then you can search for the list of available networks by browsing your phone set. Under “Menu”, select “Settings”, followed by “Phone Settings” and then “Network Selection” or refer to your phone user guide. A list of available networks will appear. Select “410 01″ and enjoy superior services provided by Jazz.
Making Domestic and International Calls while roaming in Pakistan
The following scenarios explain how to make domestic calls while using Jazz’s network:
- For domestic calls, dial the city code followed by the landline number. E.g. if you want to call a number in Lahore dial 0423 (landline number)
- For calls to other mobile networks, dial the mobile code followed by the subscriber number. E.g. to call a Zong network user dial 0313 (subscriber number)
- For calls to Jazz subscribers simply dial the mobile number
All calls outside Pakistan will be treated as international calls including calls made to your home country.
For international calls, dial the International Access Code, followed by the Country Code, City Code or Mobile Code (minus the leading zero) before calling a landline or mobile number of any other country, e.g. to call a landline number in Santa Clara, California, USA, dial +1 408 (phone number).
List of emergency services
The following information and emergency services can be accessed during your stay in Pakistan:
- Airport 114
- Railway 117
- Police 15
- Customer Care 111
*Customer Care calls are free of charge while normal Airtime charges are applicable for all other emergency calls.