Jazz brings another innovative service on Twitter!
Jazz brings an exclusively unique service, free of charge, for its prepaid and postpaid customers that helps them get responses to their daily queries in their Twitter inbox without the hassle of waiting or a manual response.
Jazz customers can register directly on Twitter by using #Jazzcare and associate their mobile numbers with their Twitter accounts. The users can then simply send a direct message to @Mobilink and get automated services by using hashtags for the following commands:
- balance: Get information about your current balance
- Mypackage: Get information about your existing voice and internet plans
- internetoffers: Get information about Jazz’s popular internet offers available
- voiceoffers: Get information about Jazz’s popular voice offers
- smsoffers: Get information about Jazz’s popular SMS plans/offers available
- newoffer: Get information about Jazz’s new offers (Internet, voice & SMS)
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
How to subscribe: Follow @Mobilink on Twitter and send #Jazzcare in a direct message to @Mobilink