Daily SMS + WhatsApp Bundle
If you love texting round the clock or you text only when required, whatever the case is Jazz has you covered and that too at affordable rates!
Opt for the package that best suits your need by dialing *445# now!
Whatsapp: 10 MBs
Info String: *334*3#
Status String: *334*2#
Subscription FeeRs. 5.98 (Incl. Tax)
Subscription Code *334#
- Limited time offer
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Terms and Conditions apply
- For Balance Inquiry Dial *111# for Rs. 0.24 (tax inclusive)
- For any additional query call 111 helpline for Rs. 2.39 (tax inclusive)
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% applies on recharge, and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% applies on recharge, and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% applies on recharge, and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- Prices in Sindh will be 1.27% higher than other areas
- Prices in rest of Pakistan excluding Punjab and KPK will be 0.84% higher
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
What will happen if a Subscriber migrates to some other Package?
In case of Package switching, the incentive will remain intact but user cannot re-subscribe if bundle is not available on the converted package
Can free SMS be send to other mobile operators or PTCL?
Yes, Free SMS can be sent to other local Networks
Can free SMS be send to International Numbers?
SMS Bundles do not include International SMS and messages to short codes/VAS services
Can SMS Bundles be subscribed multiple times?
SMS Plus and Daily Bundle cannot be subscribed multiple times as they will recur automatically however; all other bundle offers can be subscribed multiple times
Can different SMS Bundles be subscribed at same time?
Users can subscribe to different bundle offers at the same time